The Power AuditInsights On How To Increase Your Profits and Cash Flow
"*" indicates required fields
Stop Leaving Money on the Table!
If you’re charting incorrectly, you increase your risk of:
- Insurance denial
- Breaking compliance
- Expensive penalties
The Power Audit: By auditing your charts, you’re likely to gain golden-ticket insights on how to increase your profits and cash flow.
What is a Power Audit?
You submit 10 of your charts to us for review. One of our billing and coding experts will thoroughly review them and identify areas for improvement. This includes compliance, billing, coding, and opportunities for increased profitability.
In two weeks or less, you’ll have a written report that:
- Grades the elements of your chart according to E&M guidelines
- Gives feedback on the completeness and readability of your notes
- Recommends best billing codes according to your documentation
- Shines a light on possible missed fees
It’s time to kiss those insurance and billing headaches goodbye.
“At the end of the day, we all know patient care is at the heart of our client's ambitions. But a foundation of good financial health can ensure that dedication can continue."
– Denise Kolker, Business Management Coach